Friday, March 18, 2011

Post a Letter

I love writing (and receiving!) letters!!







Letter writing is one of my favourite activities. I can spend hours writing nonsense and I love packaging things up and sending it out. Receiving letters is always exciting, even it's a bill or some kind of uncomfortable notice from the government.

Once in a while, I'll head over to NACO (over on Dundas, near Lansdowne) for a nacho and a glass of wine. I'll pen a letter in the dark and let Pal-Sac take care of the rest. They provide the stamps and the motivation.

"Post A Letter Social Activity Club (Pal-Sac) is an event open to everyone that takes place in cities and towns around the world. We seek to promote letter writing as a social and political tool, as well as a powerful generator of love, surprises, anticipation, relaxation and fun!"

1 comment:

  1. I love posting and recieving letters too. It's most exciting when you can chose pretty stationary.

    ReplyDelete